Repeat Prescriptions Information
If you already have access to System Online, please click on this link:- https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com
Alternatively you can obtain a repeat prescription by either:-
- Placing the repeat prescription request form (the green tear off slip on the reverse of your prescription) into the grey repeat prescribing box in our main entrance.
- Post, enclosing a self addressed stamped envelope.
- By asking at the front desk.
- Using the collection scheme operated by pharmacists.
- By registering and using our secure on-line repeat prescriptions service.
- By calling and pressing option 2 on the main phone line - Open between 8am - 5pm Mon-Thurs and 8am - 12pm Fri
- Using our new Online Engage Consult Service
Please ensure that the items you require are requested clearly by ticking the appropriate box on the repeat request form, or if you do not have a repeat request form, please ensure that your name, address and the items you require are clearly indicated on a piece of paper.
In order to process the large number of requests each day please note that 48 hours notice is required for repeat prescription requests.
The schedule for ordering and collection is therefore
Order: Monday – Collect: Wednesday
Order: Tuesday – Collect: Thursday
Order: Wednesday – Collect: Friday
Order: Thursday – Collect: Monday
Order: Friday – Collect:Tuesday
Due to the high volume of requests received by the practice each day, you should note that you will be asked to call back if you request your prescription earlier than the times indicated above.
Patients should be aware that most pharmacies can now arrange for patients' prescriptions to be collected from the practice on their behalf.
To arrange this please contact your own pharmacist directly. To order repeat prescriptions online, please go into the surgery an ask for you SystmOne log in details. N.B. Please wait 24 hours after registraton before using this service.