The surgery provides a wide selection of services, including:
- Maternity medical services,
- Minor surgery services,
- Full contraceptive services including fitting coils and implanons,
- Childhood immunisations,
- Flu injections in the autumn,
- Hepatitis B injections for those at risk (and qualify to receive this under the NHS policy),
- Advice and immunisations for foreign travel,
- Ear syringing,
- Diabetic management and monitoring,
- Health checks,
- Asthma clinics,
- Review of chronic diseases,
- Dietary support and much more!
Samples and Results
- Please drop samples in the box provided in our reception area before 3.30pm.
- Please allow 24 hours before phoning for INR results. Unless you have had your INR done via the anticoagulation machine, in which case please phone before 6.30pm on the day of your test.
- If any other results show you need another visit to the surgery, you will be notified by telephone or letter.
- If you have not heard from the surgery within 2 weeks, please assume that all results are satisfactory.