People are being urged to "Grab a Jab" if they haven't had their COVID vaccination yet.
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, how you contact us will be different at the moment. This is to limit face-to-face contact whenever possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus. We are open, if you need to see your GP, please ring us on 01472 264999 or visit our website – our opening hours are 8am – 6.30pm daily. You can also call NHS 111. Please do not come to the surgery unless you have an appointment.
This year the flu vaccine is being offered on the NHS to:
- adults 65 and over
- people with certain medical conditions (including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age)
- pregnant women
- people living with someone who's at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- children aged 2 and 3 on 31 August 2020
- children in primary school
- children in year 7 (secondary school)
- frontline health or social care workers